Sunday, August 14, 2005

Out of the Fog


I've been in a fog for a while. I feel like I'm pulling out. Things are becoming more clear. These times are disruptive for me. I don't like being hard or unable to laugh. That's the worst about being in this kind of fog.

I know that I give the best gifts I have to offer to people when I am clear and relaxed. And when I forget about who I've been made to be, that's when the fog creates some sort of barrier to real life.

I am starting to remember today, this morning remembered who I am. And the one who made me. I remembered.

The fog lifts a little.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Adrienne Gibson said...

first off - pictures on your site and pictures that you took - they are awesome and beautiful. I hope you will keep sharing them with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home