Thursday, September 07, 2006

Argentine Pass




Chewy and I went for a 4x4 excursion today up Argentine Pass. I took the day off to air out my brain and to take a little time to see if I could connect with God some. It was a great day and very good experience. I did take time to journal and listen, no big spectacular moments, but it was good to just listen. A very good day. Pictures are of the Pooper on the pass, Chewy with Grays and Torreys Peaks behind him and a couple of goats that were at the pass also.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mellifluous said...

Hannah's blog says that the puppy hasn't been named...but it looks like you picked Chewy...short for Chewbacca, I hope...not that the puppy is chewing all your shoes.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Yes on both accounts. He is Chewie, I misspelled his name because Chewbacca's spelling for Chewie is Chewie. I thought it was Chewy, I was wrong. And he is chewing everything, fortunately he doesn't have much chewing power in his jaws yet.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Sara without an H said...

hey Mr. Curry, does Austin need any money for his YWAM trip? (isn't he going to australia? or did I dream that up?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home