Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Happy Ending


I was part of a search and rescue group yesterday. A hunter was lost and 20 guys from my church went out to help the search and rescue team find him. We were doing what they call a grid search, it was kind of weird because it felt like we were looking for a body. It was his fourth day out/three 28 degree nights and they were beginning to think he had been severely injured. But then at 2pm we got the message that the helecopter found him. It was a good day.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Sherrie said...

The countless prayers and tears ... and then the save! Man ~ how cool is that? Thanks for being there for our brother :-)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sara without an H said...

I thought it was insane how he thought to use a caprisun to signal the helicopter. I mean really, if I am ever lost like that, I am not creative enough to be found.

But, I guess it was also a God thing. Still, it is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home