Monday, October 03, 2005

Sabbath


I was able to go for a short trip into the mountains this past weekend with My daughter Hannah. It was wonderful. We saw the beautiful aspen trees that are bright and beautiful, a spectacular sunrise and many wild animals (elk, deer, squirrels). I think it was truly a sabbath experience; it was restful, we enjoyed the glory of God's creation and we had exceptional time to build our relationship. I think that God was kind of brilliant when he expressed his desire that we take time out for Sabbath, to rest and experience his glory. I wish I could say I am purposeful and do this more often, but I can't. For me, days of Sabbath are too far and too few.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

I had a great time with you too dad. I Love you!

P.S. I like your picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home