Saturday, September 17, 2005

wrestling


In a quest to find simplicity in my life, and even being able to discover the few things that I really can know, I am coming to the point where I am thinking that a life of following Jesus is a life of wrestling, and that with only two things. First, am I really going to live as thought Jesus is the only true source of life? (or am I going to contually pursue counterfeits that fool me to believing life is found in them? I've got my counterfeits, you have yours.) Second, am I really going to become a person whose life is defined by love? (That is, as Jesus defines it, giving up my life for others.)That's it. I don't think there is much else. I hope I struggle well in this life.

6 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Connor Walsh said...

Ok K-love, this is random and not really related to the content of your post, but...

I can't figure out the picture... What does it mean

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Ken said...

This picture is random. I took it in a rainstorm when I was waiting for a light (stop light that is)right by the church.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Connor Walsh said...

Oh sweet. I thought there was some symbolism in the arrows or something... Maybe there is......

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Sara without an H said...

no Connor. Stay away from symbolism. You have been spending too much time in AP Lit. Waaay too much time.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Connor Walsh said...

5 hours a week is WAY too much time. I agree.

1 hour is too much time.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Sara without an H said...

yeah, that's why I dropped it. Shakespeare is just fine for me. No symbolism really, except for all the sexual inuendos that Ferrill loves pointing out ALL the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home