Thursday, March 02, 2006

Laughing

So I saw a post from Mattie g. He said he had fun laughing the other night and that he needs to laugh more. So I responded to him with this;

- o laughter, what a concept. Man there is something so pure life about laughing. I laughed so hard the other day with my kids, Kris p., nick and kelly. my gut was busting. They were talking about celebrity jeopardy, the category of "the pen is mightier" just about killed me! -

I need to laugh more like I need to pray more, maybe even more than that. This is how my kids are such a gift to me. If I am with them for just a little while, we begin doing something that is funny; The boys a little more than han, but han brings an eye for beauty into everything, which is just as good as laughter. So maybe I need to post about that. Beauty and laughter, what a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home